Talk-2-Me is a cloud based VoIP service. The Talk-2-Me media server is hosted in a secure data center in Canada with direct access to the North American telecommunications network. True Voice Technologies utilizes proven technology to deliver a high quality, highly available web to telephone voice service. Talk-2-Me is available to all PC’s, notebooks and tablets that support Adobe® Flash® technology.
Deployment of Talk-2-Me is a simple and quick process that can be completed in a matter of minutes. The Talk-2-Me HTML code is copied to the web page or pages that a Talk-2-Me button is required. There is no limit to the number of Talk-2-Me buttons that can be created for a single web site. There’s also no limit to the number of styles you can use. (see Flexibility for more information on styles)
Every web site has its own unique character which requires flexibility with any new technology that gets introduced. True Voice Technologies developed Talk-2-Me to address this by providing three deployment styles;
- Inline image; this style anchors the Talk-2-Me button with page content
- Layered image; this style positions the Talk-2-Me button at a static position on the screen independant of page scrolling
- Tab image; this style creates a Talk-2-Me static tab on the perimeter of the screen. This includes both sides, top and bottom.
Customers can use one or all three styles without any additional charge. Visit our Style Examples page for more information.
Complementing the Talk-2-Me deployment style is the button image. Customers can choose a button from our Gallery page or use their own custom image.
Our engineers worked hard to provide the best possible sound quality which some describe as “HD quality”. We continue to improve the quality with emerging technologies such as; Automatic Gain Control, Acoustic Echo Cancellation, Adaptive Jitter Buffer, Noise Reduction, and more.
We offer services as small as a single line for individuals and SOHO (small office, home office) to hundreds of lines for the SMB (small to medium-sized business) and enterprise markets. Access to lines is dynamic so your customer will never get a busy signal.
Our goal is to make Talk-2-Me as available as a regular phone call. To achieve this, our media server has built-in redundancy and is hosted in a secure data center with unlimited backup power.
Talk-2-Me automatically switches to the language setting of the callers browser.
Our engineers continue to develop inherent features into Talk-2-Me to make the user experience the best possible. Intelligent features include;
- Microphone detection; informs the caller if they don't have an operational microphone
- Operational hours; informs the caller when the service is not available and displays the operating hours
- Version detection; informs the caller when the Adobe® Flash® software on their computer does not meet the minimum version and allows them to update it